Friday, April 27, 2012

Blender-speed life...

What do I know of your green pastures And still waters? You long to lead me here but My mind is a blender stuck on high And my body alternates its activity Between frantic actions And sheer exhaustion. I don’t think Your desire for me matches up With my choice of lifestyle! Oh DO lead me away from myself, From my self-importance, And closer to You instead. I do not know the way and I may stall And balk at times Because it is TOO quiet, because it is Unfamiliar and frightens me. Please bear with me, Father, Until I adjust and learn to trust You As my Shepherd and The Guardian of my soul, And until I can learn the pace and Tempo of Your footsteps in the sand Before me.

1 comment:

Diane S. said...

I have been enjoying your musings, Yhanks you for sharing such intimate details