Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring

Spring is so long awaited and desired....but i suppose given the length of winter, yes even here (i can hear all you "inlanders" laughing right now. yes i can!) But perhaps it only proves i am spoiled rotten with good weather- ok MILD weather all year. So i pout shamelessly with actual cold or snow!!
I don't know whether i was more observant this year or what. I know last spring was pretty rotten and wet and late in finally coming. Perhaps that set me up for delight this spring.

"The beauty outside almost overwhelms me
after the simple austerity of winter.
the fireworks explosions of green,
growth and blossom dazzle me.
every colour in Your created world
sings it song - in time and tempo -
with all its might.
and my heart cannot help
but
sing along."

May the God of renewal and rebirth bless your heart with keen gratitude this beautiful spring!!
D

No comments: